Spier's Salads is a family run business selling hearty food from new locations St James' Park Station (Broadway and Westminster Abbey exits) and Battersea Studios from late June 2017. Strictly no limp lettuce!
We also deliver wholesale to cafes, gyms and other businesses.
See below for what else we offer and to send an enquiry.
Sample June menu (salads change twice weekly)
* Roasted chicken with sumac, pomegranate molasses, chilli and sesame seeds (other ingredients: garlic, tomato puree and a pinch of salt)
* Baked salmon (other ingredients: dill, lemon, pinch of salt and pepper)
- Avocado, messicani pasta, broadbeans, cucumber, pumpkin seeds and coriander (other ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, pinch of salt and pepper)
- Asparagus, French beans, feta, new potato and olives in a dijon mustard and sherry vinegar dressing (other ingredients: spring onion, parsley, lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, pinch of salt and pepper)
- Quinoa, broccoli, almonds, chickpeas and basil with a Dijon mustard dressing (other ingredients: lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, garlic, honey and a pinch of salt and pepper)
- Scandinavian beetroot, new potato, cucumber and cornichon salad (other ingredients: spring onions, dill, parsley, yoghurt, crème fraiche)
- Nectarine, feta and almond couscous (other ingredients: white wine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, honey, tarragon)
We serve generous portions and by container size rather than weight so you know exactly what it will cost beforehand.
Choose your favourites from five seasonal, colourful salads and two deli dishes (e.g. griddled salmon, rare roast beef, falafel). You can choose from however many of the salads you fancy and add from the deli dishes if you wish.
"Was really really impressed and that's from someone who generally despises salads! Tasted like a treat not a chore." Chris Roberts
"I love this. I love love love this.…..he is now the talk of the town while whipping up a salad storm!" Poppyloves.co.uk
"They're all about a big hearty midday meal that combines seasonal veg with sexy dressings and protein hits" homemadebyyou.co.uk
"Tasty lunches" Huffington Post
"It's the perfect breath of fresh air for a much-loved British icon" Metro
"Hearty filing salads" Londonist
"Oh and your salad was lovely by the way." Alex, manager of startisans.net food market
"Thanks for the salads, they’re delicious, don’t think I’ve ever eaten a salad that quickly, nor been as full after." Dan, founder Supernatural juice and smoothie bars
"Number 1 in the salad league! Go check them out people" Burgaffair
"The food was amazing - thank you for recommending." Debbie from Wedding Wonders
"Straight up salad bangers!" Kev Harwood
"Thanks for the amazing salad! Will definitely be back!" Anneka Freeman
"Best salad I've had in ages" David Berrecloth
"Genuinely the best lunch for a long long time." Dave Low
More reviews on the Who We Are page
What else we offer
Established in 2011 we have served our healthy, hearty food at:
- corporate events
- food markets
- private events up to 400 people, including wedding receptions
We can bring one of our carts to your office and we can deliver wholesale.
We have served with the trusty carts and without and as well as our salads, stews and griddled meat and fish we are happy to serve platters and more. Contact us for more information (including prices for event orders) and to discuss the perfect menu for you.
We cater for all sorts of events, at all times of the day, grand or intimate in scale.
FIVE A DAY
REVIVED FOR THE AFTERNOON
We use quality ingredients to create five healthy yet tasty and filling salads, with fine combinations of flavours and textures. Full of proteins, vitamins and minerals, we don't undo that hard work with unhealthy dressings, rather sensible amounts of vinegars, citrus, oils, herbs and spice. Handy if you're trying to be good.
We make the salads locally using seasonal produce and serve into bio-degradable and recyclable packaging. So we're trying to be good too.