- Set up in 2011, we're a small and passionate band trying to shake up the image of salads.
- We want to look after ourselves (most of the time) but we want to have a good meal too, not an expensive, limp, miserly portion of leaves which leaves us hungry and disappointed.
- We enjoy creating salads with complementary flavours and textures - intestinal anti-depressants (not scientifically proven!) - incorporating family tricks, recipes, secrets, our mums are the best cooks right?!
- We use all the best fresh ingredients. Full of proteins, vitamins and minerals, we don't undo that hard work with unhealthy dressings, rather sensible amounts of vinegars, citrus, oils and herbs. Handy if you're trying to be good.
- We make the salads locally using seasonal produce and serve into bio-degradable and recyclable packaging. So we're trying to be good too.
- We can send copies of the requisite certificates and approvals on request.
"Oh and your salad was lovely by the way!" Alex, organiser of startisans.net food market
"Number 1 in the salad league! Go check them out people" Burgaffair
"Thanks for the amazing salad! Will definitely be back!" Anneka Freeman
"Best salad I've had in ages" David Berrecloth
"It was really tasty, I was very impressed!" Laura Macara
"Genuinely the best lunch for a long long time." Dave Lowe
"The food was amazing - thank you for recommending." Debbie from Wedding Wonders
"Spier's Salads catered for our Wedding party at The Lexi in Kensal Rise. The Lexi was amazing as a venue for our celebration and the event was made extra special thanks to the great food selection and quality. There was a fantastic range of food available on the night for the guests…something to suit everyone. Furthermore, the presentation of the platters were top class and very fitting for such an important celebration that meant so much to us. We would highly recommend Spier's Salads for any occasion…the food and the service are great! Thanks very much. Annette & Gavin (newly-weds!)" Annette Kemp
"I had a very special party planned for my partner late last year. We were looking for an exceptional buffet to feed 50 people – and the other challenge was that the venue – an Edwardian Cinema – had no food heating facilities, and I needed at least 2 hot dishes.
Enter the Spiers who had some amazing dishes to choose from, and helped with the selection to make sure that we had a balanced menu.
We also had a couple of guests with dietary requirements, and these were handled with ease.
The food was fabulous, we have had lots of comments both on the night and afterwards, about the quality and variety
My favourite was the beef and ale stew – totally yummy!
Big thanks to Spier's Salads, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them and their fabulous food." Louise Walker from Kelso Marketing
"Spier's Salads provided a great finger food buffet for a preview screening for me and everyone praised the food. ‘Finger food’ is a bit of an understatement as it was quite substantial as well as delicious. They were also very helpful with suggestions and advice. I would thoroughly recommend him." Margaret from Marker Ltd. www.marker.org.uk
"highly recommended" Teresa Graham