A family run business selling healthy and hearty food from St James' Park Station and Battersea Studios. We also deliver wholesale and do events for cafes, gyms, other businesses and privately. Great for vegetarians and carnivores alike!
QUICK OFFICE/EVENT LUNCH ORDER! If you would like to quickly order our five platters of the day and chicken skewers and fish skewers, plus any extras, for any number of people from 5 to 150, click to order below by 5pm the day before. (You can let us know dietary requirements and request any fruit/drinks etc. We'll provide all necessary recyclable disposables and serving spoons and the lunch on smart platters ready to help selves!)
Now doing TOAST! with marmite, jams, peanut butters, nutella....
buffet: fill a regular pot (£2.25) or large pot (£3) with whatever you fancy from: porridge, gluten free and dairy free porridge, homemade granola, muesli, bran, fresh cut fruit, berries, various dried fruit, nuts, seeds, coconut, yoghurt, almond milk, soya milk, semi-skimmed milk, and all sorts to sprinkle! And excellent £1 coffee (and decaf) from Old Spike Roastery!
Lunch menu Thursday 26th April 2018 (new dishes every day):
Hot dishes (served with/without sourdough roll:
- Spicy chicken masala with sweet potato and kidney beans
- Butternut squash, sweet potato and coriander soup
Choose whatever you fancy from the dishes below, fill the box, add a meat/fish skewer if you like. We can put into a sweet potato/jacket potato for free or a wrap if you like.
* Beef and chorizo skewers
* Spier's chicken skewers marinated in paprika, chilli, lemon, tomato, red onion and garlic
* Smoked mackerel skewers
- New potato with fine beans in an olive tapenade (vegan, gluten free)
- Carrot, feta, pomegranate, radishes, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, parsley and coriander in a lemon dressing (gluten free)
- Spier's 'slaw with lemongrass and tahini dressing (vegan, gluten free)
- Sweet potato, mixed pea (garden, mangetout and sugarsnap) in a pepper and extra virgin olive oil dressing (vegan, gluten free)
- Carrot, shaved fennel, radish, savoy cabbage with toasted mustard seeds (vegan, gluten free)
- Quinoa, asparagus, fine beans, chickpeas, beans, spring onions and chives (vegan, gluten free)
- Greek salad (gluten free)
- Lentils, pea, red onion in a lemon dressing (vegan, gluten free)
- Tabbouleh with bulgur wheat, pomegranate, vine tomatoes, pumpkin seeds and parsley in a lemon dressing (vegan)
- Mixed leaves (vegan, gluten free)
We serve generous portions and by container size rather than weight so you know exactly what it will cost beforehand.
See below for what else we offer and to send an enquiry.
"I just had my first pot of deliciousness from Spier's - OMG the spicy chicken pot - was EXCELLENT! I'll be back... Best, CK"
"Many people have already praised your wonderful salads but I am totally addicted to your hot dishes - absolutely delicious and great value compared to my staff canteen. Hard to pick a favourite but this week's chicken and broccoli stew was to die for. Don't ever leave!" Julie Hawthorn
"I'm sitting here tucking into the most delicious chicken wrap. And let's me tell you that wasn't 'just any old chicken sandwich, that was a Spiers.....' Thank you so much. The food was very, very good, wonderfully fresh and flavorsome and hearty. It all went swimmingly well" Shirley Rush, Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust.
"I have written in the past but wanted to write again to remind you what a wonderful job you're doing at the St James Park branch. Since I last wrote I've also been enjoying your breakfast menu. Wonderful food and friendly staff. Top marks!? Keep up the good work" Alan Uzomah
"Was really really impressed and that's from someone who generally despises salads! Tasted like a treat not a chore." Chris Roberts
"I would plz like to say I'm bloody loving Spier's!" Anon.
"I love this. I love love love this.…..he is now the talk of the town while whipping up a salad storm!" Poppyloves.co.uk
"They're all about a big hearty midday meal that combines seasonal veg with sexy dressings and protein hits" homemadebyyou.co.uk
"Tasty lunches" Huffington Post
"It's the perfect breath of fresh air for a much-loved British icon" Metro
"Hearty filing salads" Londonist
"Oh and your salad was lovely by the way." Alex, manager of startisans.net food market
"Thanks for the salads, they’re delicious, don’t think I’ve ever eaten a salad that quickly, nor been as full after." Dan, founder Supernatural juice and smoothie bars
"Number 1 in the salad league! Go check them out people" Burgaffair
"The food was amazing - thank you for recommending." Debbie from Wedding Wonders
"Straight up salad bangers!" Kev Harwood
"Thanks for the amazing salad! Will definitely be back!" Anneka Freeman
"Best salad I've had in ages" David Berrecloth
"Genuinely the best lunch for a long long time." Dave Low
More reviews on the Who We Are page