QUICK ORDER FOR 5 - 200 PEOPLE. Fill in the form ("click to order!") by 3pm the day before or call us on 07817754963 if you'd prefer to discuss or for last minute orders! Let us bring our smart platters to you!
A family run business selling healthy and hearty food from St James' Park Station and Battersea Studios. We also deliver wholesale and do events for cafes, gyms, other businesses and privately. Great for vegetarians and carnivores alike!
Toast with marmite, jams, peanut butters, nutella....
Buffet: fill a regular takeaway pot (£2.25) or large pot (£3) with whatever you fancy from: porridge, gluten free and dairy free porridge, homemade granola, muesli, bran, fresh cut fruit, berries, various dried fruit, nuts, seeds, coconut, yoghurt, almond milk, soya milk, semi-skimmed milk, and all sorts to sprinkle!
Excellent coffee from £1 from Old Spike Roastery!
Sample lunch menu (new dishes every day):
Hot dishes (served with/without seeded roll):
- Coconut chicken stew
- Vegetable masala with sweet potato, courgette and aubergine
Choose whatever you fancy from the dishes below, fill the box, add a meat/fish skewer if you like. We can put into a sweet potato/jacket potato for free or a wrap if you like.
* Falafel (vegan)
* Spier's chicken skewers marinated in paprika, chilli, lemon, tomato, red onion and garlic (GF)
* Smoked mackerel skewers (GF)
- Colourful cauliflower, romanesco, rocket, watermelon and chilli with a mustard and lemon dressing (GF, vegan)
- Mixed peppers, riced cauliflower, pomegranate and basil (GF, vegan)
- Mooli, beetroot, cucumber, cherry vine tomato, sunflower seeds and spring onion (GF, vegan)
- Spier’s ‘slaw (GF, vegan)
- Broccoli, spinach, feta, garden pea and chive (GF)
- Beetroot, red peppers, Savoy cabbage and sweet potato with tarragon and black pepper (vegan, GF)
- New potato, gherkins, cucumber, carrot and dill with a lemon and yoghurt dressing (GF)
- Broccoli, cherry tomatoes, courgette, peanuts, roasted red onion and basil (GF, vegan)
- Savoy cabbage, chilli, watermelon, red cabbage, ginger, mooli and chive (GF, vegan)
- New potato, carrot, pomegranate, feta, sunflower seeds and coriander (GF)
- Mixed leaves (GF, vegan)
We serve generous portions and by container size rather than weight so you know exactly what it will cost beforehand.
See below for what else we offer and to send an enquiry.
"I just had my first pot of deliciousness from Spier's - OMG the spicy chicken pot - was EXCELLENT! I'll be back... Best, CK"
"Many people have already praised your wonderful salads but I am totally addicted to your hot dishes - absolutely delicious and great value compared to my staff canteen. Hard to pick a favourite but this week's chicken and broccoli stew was to die for. Don't ever leave!" Julie Hawthorn
"I'm sitting here tucking into the most delicious chicken wrap. And let's me tell you that wasn't 'just any old chicken sandwich, that was a Spiers.....' Thank you so much. The food was very, very good, wonderfully fresh and flavorsome and hearty. It all went swimmingly well" Shirley Rush, Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust.
"I have written in the past but wanted to write again to remind you what a wonderful job you're doing at the St James Park branch. Since I last wrote I've also been enjoying your breakfast menu. Wonderful food and friendly staff. Top marks!? Keep up the good work" Alan Uzomah
"Was really really impressed and that's from someone who generally despises salads! Tasted like a treat not a chore." Chris Roberts
"I would plz like to say I'm bloody loving Spier's!" Anon.
"I love this. I love love love this.…..he is now the talk of the town while whipping up a salad storm!" Poppyloves.co.uk
"They're all about a big hearty midday meal that combines seasonal veg with sexy dressings and protein hits" homemadebyyou.co.uk
"Tasty lunches" Huffington Post
"It's the perfect breath of fresh air for a much-loved British icon" Metro
"Hearty filing salads" Londonist
"Oh and your salad was lovely by the way." Alex, manager of startisans.net food market
"Thanks for the salads, they’re delicious, don’t think I’ve ever eaten a salad that quickly, nor been as full after." Dan, founder Supernatural juice and smoothie bars
"Number 1 in the salad league! Go check them out people" Burgaffair
"The food was amazing - thank you for recommending." Debbie from Wedding Wonders
"Straight up salad bangers!" Kev Harwood
"Thanks for the amazing salad! Will definitely be back!" Anneka Freeman
"Best salad I've had in ages" David Berrecloth
"Genuinely the best lunch for a long long time." Dave Low
More reviews on the Who We Are page