7:30am - 10:30am
Build-a-bap: brioche bap filled with any combination of avocado, bacon, sausage, egg
Buffet: fill a regular takeaway pot (£2.25) or large pot (£3) with whatever you fancy from: porridge, gluten free and dairy free porridge, homemade granola, muesli, bran, fresh cut fruit, berries, coconut, dried fruit (cranberries, apricots, figs, dates), seeds (pumpkin, chia, sunflower), nuts (almonds, walnuts) coconut milk, yoghurt, almond milk, soya milk, semi-skimmed milk, cinnamon, honey etc.
Toast with marmite, jams, peanut butter, nutella....
Excellent coffee from Old Spike Roastery!
11:00am - 3pm
Buffet boxes and wraps:
# any mix of six to eight seasonal salads - they change daily but as an example:
- Broccoli, spinach, pea, feta, chives with a lemon dressing
- Lentils, sweet potato, cherry vine tomato, pomegranate, rocket in a wholegrain mustard dressing
- Fennel, roast aubergine sweet paprika, courgette, basil, sunflower seeds
- Celeriac rémoulade, red cabbage and apple with a yoghurt, English mustard and black pepper dressing
- Butternut squash, beetroot, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, parsley and chives in a red wine vinegar dressing
- Aubergine, hispi cabbage, edamame, spring onion, soy, sesame, ginger
- New potato, rocket, chives, parsley, dill, peanut, and red onion in a lemon dressing
- Sweet potato, mixed peas(sugar snaps, garden peas, mange tout) edamame, mint and lemon dressing
# which can be topped with our hot add-ons:
- griddled chicken skewers marinated in our spice rub
- herby falafel
- vegetable fritter
# our homemade chilli dressing or yoghurt based dressing for free, both of which go beautifully with the add-ons.
Sample Hotpots (always one meaty and one vegan) (served with/without seeded roll or rice):
- Coconut chicken stew
- Vegetable masala with sweet potato, courgette and aubergine
Jacket potatoes with various toppings including beef chilli, cheddar, stilton, tuna mayo n sweet corn, chopped cherry tomatoes, cucumber, leaves