- Set up in 2011, we're a small and passionate band trying to shake up the image of salads.
- We want to look after ourselves (most of the time) but we want to have a good meal too, not an expensive, limp, miserly portion of leaves which leaves us hungry and disappointed.
- We enjoy creating salads with complementary flavours and textures - intestinal anti-depressants (not scientifically proven!) - incorporating family tricks, recipes, secrets, our mums are the best cooks right?!
- We use all the best fresh ingredients. Full of proteins, vitamins and minerals, we don't undo that hard work with unhealthy dressings, rather sensible amounts of vinegars, citrus, oils and herbs. Handy if you're trying to be good.
- We make the salads locally using seasonal produce and serve into bio-degradable and recyclable packaging. So we're trying to be good too.
- We can send copies of the requisite certificates and approvals on request.
"Oh and your salad was lovely by the way!" Alex, organiser of startisans.net food market
"Number 1 in the salad league! Go check them out people" Burgaffair
"Thanks for the amazing salad! Will definitely be back!" Anneka Freeman
"Best salad I've had in ages" David Berrecloth
"It was really tasty, I was very impressed!" Laura Macara
"Genuinely the best lunch for a long long time." Dave Lowe